touris activity revolves around providing the service of organizing tours with
all its components. The training course provides familiarization with the forms
of institutions and offices for organizing tours, their mechanism of work and
management, and the development and organization of various types of tourism
programs, their pricing and marketing in detail.
What you'll learn
- The ability to distinguish the types of
tourism and travel offices
- An ability to develop plans and organize internal and external tourism
- The ability to choose and book accommodation, catering and various
ability to set a pricing mechanism for tourism programs.
- Ability to develop plans for marketing, promotion and sale of programs and
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with English
- Familiarity with working on the computer