Revit is the main program within the BIM
environment, where this training course aims to teach the trainee the
possibility of initial modeling of any project using the Revit program for all
disciplines, and the possibility of identifying conflicts between disciplines.
Thus, the trainee will be able to work in all engineering offices that require
skill in working on the Revit program, in addition to working with an
integrated team within the BIM environment.
What you'll learn
- Modeling in Revit
- Working in engineering offices that require
skill in working on the Revit program.
- Working with an integrated team within
the BIM environment
- The ability to architecturally model any project using Revit
- The ability to work in all engineering offices
that require work skills on the Revit program.
- The ability to work in an integrated team
in a BIM environment
- core i5 computer with 8 gb
- Email on GMAIL
- Computer skills.
- Students of engineering majors, or a
university degree in civil engineering or architecture. Or a university degree
in one of the engineering disciplines, mechanics / electrical...