The course aims to teach the trainee, at the end of his project, the ability
to recognize the design standards used in plumbing networks, and sanitary
devices for a building, drawing a family of plumbing works, and downloading a
section of them from websites, with modeling of pressurized water networks
(fire - cold - hot) and network modeling. Sewage and rain. In addition to
extracting data from the drawn networks, analyzing intersections, if any,
extracting the necessary solutions, and producing diagrams, in a way that can
prepare shop drawings and as built diagrams.
What you'll learn
- Recognize the design standards used in plumbing networks
- Plumbing fixtures for a building
- Draw the family of plumbing work and download
some of them from the websites
- Modeling of pressurized water networks / fire -
cold - hot /
- Modeling of sewage and rainwater networks.
- Extracting data from plotted networks
- Analyze the intersections, if any, and extract
the necessary solutions
- Learn about advanced
plumbing engineering software features and tools that engineers use as part of
the design, analysis, and documentation of building systems projects.
- The ability to produce executive plans that reduce the waste that occurs
- The ability to work in all
engineering offices that require work skills on the Revit program.
- Gain the ability to design and model BIM.
Which enables him to work within an integrated team in the BIM
about the pipe systems - Piping Systems for feeding, drainage and fire fighting
(Domestic-Sanitary - Fire Fighting) and how to adjust their settings and choose
the types of pipes and raw materials made of them (Pipe Types), then we learn
how to draw and modify pipes and how networks work, whether drainage, feeding
or Fire Fighting Network and how to distribute fire sprinklers and connect them
to fire pumps, in addition to identifying the accessories used in these
- core i5
computer with 8 gb memory
- Students of engineering majors, or a university degree in civil
engineering or architecture. Or a university
degree in one of the engineering disciplines, mechanics
/ electrical /.
- Follow a Revit Beginner course or have knowledge of the basics