hospitality industry is the main component of the tourism activity, especially
the hotel sector. The trainee will be able to acquire the knowledge and skill
to work in the front office department in international hotels, which is the main
nerve in it, its relationship with the rest of the departments, and the
importance and characteristics of its employees.
What you'll learn
- Skills of welcoming
- Skills of customers
- Skills of guest requirements.
- Skills of Marketing
of sales – competition.
- Skills of job
- Possessing hotel organization skills
- Ability to organize the work of the front office department and define
- Ability to organize front office work mechanism
- The ability to determine administrative subordination and organize the relationship
with other departments
- Possess Receptionist Relations Skills
- Possess the skills to work on reservations and accounting programs.
- High school diploma
- Familiarity with English
with working on the computer