training course aims to teach the trainee the parts of the electrical systems
used, the introduction of electrical space information to the revit and
determining its needs, and the definition of the rules governing the design of
electrical systems, with the modeling of electrical circuits with its various
parts, extracting data from the drawn systems and drawing out plans.
What you'll learn
- Introducing the main electrical system
- Inputting space electrical properties and identifying its parts
- Explaining design codes of electrical systems
- Modeling of electrical systems and its various parts.
- Extracting relevant information from modeled systems and producing
- The ability to electrically model any project using the Revit
- The ability to work in all engineering offices
that require work skills on the Revit program.
- The ability to work in an integrated team
in a BIM environment.
- core i5 computer with 8 gb
- Email on GMAIL
- Computer skills.
- Students of engineering majors, or a
university degree in civil engineering or architecture. Or a university degree
in one of the engineering disciplines, mechanics / electrical /.
- Follow a Revit Beginner course or have knowledge of the basics of