training course aims to teach the trainee the most important mechanical systems
used for heating and air conditioning, calculating the heat load of the
building using Revit and evaluating its results, with the definition of the
rules governing the design of mechanical systems and modeling of the studied
systems using Revit, in addition to extracting data from drawn systems and
drawing out plans.
What you'll learn
- Introducing the main
mechanical systems used in HVAC
- Calculating the thermal load of a building
- Explaining design codes of mechanical systems
- Modeling of HVAC systems in Revit
- Extracting relevant information from modeled systems and producing
- Ability to mechanically model any project using Revit software.
- The ability to work in
all engineering offices that require work skills on the Revit program.
- The ability to work in an integrated team
in a BIM environment.
- core i5 computer with 8 gb
- Email on GMAIL
- Computer skills.
- Students of engineering
majors, or a university degree in civil engineering or architecture. Or a
university degree in one of the engineering disciplines, mechanics /
- Follow the Revit