The basic course to acquire the necessary expertise to build advanced software systems, the most important of which is how to build and secure client server systems using encryption, signature and fingerprint functions. The course is based on the C# environment within Visual Studio and deals with all topics of linking with accompanying software systems such as databases and others to build an integrated software system.
What you'll learn
- Prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in Programming using C#
- Validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area
- Have the required knowledge of applications developing and linking to other environments beside using modern techniques for exchanging data.
- Getting the required experience on emerging and industry-specific topics such as Multi-Task.
- Provides real-world, job-focused skills in key areas
- Delegate handling
- Events handling
- Exception handling
- Destributed system
- .Net framework
- Programming essentials